Law Support Legal Technology
Providing a tailored package encompassing a broad range of areas that will enable you to select the most suitable combination for your requirements. We provide customised solutions not a one size fits all approach.
Services and capabilities –
- Staffed & managed document review – on or off site
- E-discovery integration with voice-to-text in collaboration with Intelligent Voice™
- XBundle - trial bundles & trial presentation services
- eBibles & eBundles
- Long term archiving & scanning
Law Support’s 20 years’ of experience within the legal talent sourcing market, gives us unique and unprecedented access to the best, most relevant candidates. As a direct provider, we are able to cut out layers of expense alongside providing you with the highest level of service that has been tried and tested by some of London’s highest profile US and UK/international law firms.
Not being tied to any one particular technology or software provider, we are able to directly access the market in order to provide you with the most suitable solution for your requirements, all at a price that our competitors simply cannot match.
We can offer you solutions for handling large amounts of documents in whichever format they have been presented to you.
What are the benefits?
- Delegating high-volume, standardized legal support work lowers costs, increases efficiency, and frees up your legal and professional staff to focus on billable and/or strategic activities.
- Partnering with a support provider gives you the ability to expand or contract services to meet fluctuating demand without requiring constant, unpredictable, and unsustainable changes in your organization’s workforce.
- Access to specialized skills for specific projects gives you the resources you need, when you need them, and enables you to quickly adapt to changing needs.
Please contact Mark Agombar, our Legal Technology Consultant - by phone on 020 7871 3125 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org - to discuss how we can help.